Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy birthday to me!

Wow, what a late post about my birthday..... but in the spirit of updating blogs, I might as well put this one on too.

First celebration came from Cathy taking me to Half & Half..
With free upgrades for summer! Mmmmmm..... yum!!

And then we didn't know where to go for dinner.... so we decided to go to Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong! I think I gave up speaking Korean to Korean entirely after I came back :( I think it's just too weird to try speaking Korean when they all know how to speak English..... I probably will have to wait until I am in a class setting or around Koreans who cannot speak English to practice. How sad :(

But back to the bbq... it was really good!
Even with just one set, both of us were so full......
So yum!
.... I miss Korea. I don't know if I'll ever get used to Koreans though..... I always feel like my efficiency is too low for them..... sigh.

Anyways. On my actual birthday, my sis gave me these Sugarfina candies. Too exquisite!
I like the pineapple one from France better than the marshmallow eggs from America. Probably because they taste much differently from the American ones.... mmm...

And then I made a cake for my birthday buddy! I think he is the best birthday present I have... even though he's not really my present, it's just so awesome to have a birthday buddy who is so cool! I hope he turns out cool in the future too ;)
And that's it for my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment