Tuesday, July 3, 2018

T-1 Day

Joyce and I are traveling tomorrow! It's been more than a month since I got out of school (that's crazy) and we're leaving on July 4th for Japan and Korea!

Am I excited? To be honest, I'm not quite sure anymore. I think I'm feeling a bit paralyzed by all the things I have to take care of before I leave... and somehow, I have this procrastination anxiety. At this moment, I still have so much I feel that I need to finish.... wash my clothes, clean the bathroom, take out the trash, return Amazon package, PACK!, clean my room, clean out the fridge..... etc... and I just do nothing about it. This is definitely the first time I've felt like this about traveling... sigh.

It's a bit sad that we won't be able to celebrate July 4th with all the Americans.... no BBQ and fireworks... but hopefully the airport won't be as crowded because of that.

Anyways.... time to start packing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment