Monday, August 24, 2020

Speech Contest

Man, I post so infrequently...

So while I was doing language exchange all summer (it has been a super long summer), my language partner told me about this language class at Sejong Language Institute for free. So yup, I attended it for 5 weeks and they're having a speech contest! I'm very excited!

https://www.kccla.org/koreanlanguageprogram/contest/

I'm not planning to win anything as I don't think my speech is quite at that level of proficiency yet... but I think through preparing for it, I will definitely be able to speak much better. But the problem is.... I don't know what topic to speak about :( I'm supposed to record a 3 minute video of myself talking (memorizing script for 3 minutes :( )... and it just has to be about anything related to Korean stuff, could be personal experiences or could be anything else. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TALK ABOUT! I want it to stand out and be interesting... but also something I can memorize for 3 minutes. YEESH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment