Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Finals tomorrow....

We've come to the point in the school where we are taking finals. It's quite scary. We have a written and oral test tomorrow... and they grade heavily on grammar and I suck at particles and spelling. I've been preparing all afternoon, but I am still not good at saying things right with correct particles, as well as spelling most things correctly. Sigh. I probably need to sleep now so I am not late tomorrow.....

For our listening and reading class, we had to pretend we were writing a blog and then write replies to our friends' blogs. Here's my version... sorry about the spelling errors... (that's if you can read it, haha)
Here are some pictures of the cafe that we stayed at for like 4.5 hours this afternoon to study for finals....
 
Good luck to everyone taking finals tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment