Monday, July 10, 2017

Kpop Dance - Day 1

Today's blog is gonna be quite short again.......... not too much is going on because it's been raining..

For the next three days, we selected to do Kpop dancing for the culture class. We got to the studio today (huge huge rain....... HUGE!) and they said since there are too many people, they're going to split us into two groups. We get to choose whether we want to do BTS - Fire, or Blackpink - Playing with Fire. I don't know either song, but BTS sounded hard... so I chose Blackpink. Well.... Blackpink turned out to be kind of easy (just a lot of twisting which I really suck at).

No video to show you yet, because we were all busy learning.... but here is a video of the other class learning BTS Fire.
They're really good huh?! And it looked so fun.......!!

Oh and my foot has this really bad bug bite from the hike on Saturday..... and it seems to be getting worse.
So my classmates said that I should go buy some medicine from pharmacy, which is everywhere in Korea (you'll see that it says 약 really big on the window). So I went in and asked the person if he speaks English or Chinese, and he says he speaks a little English.... which is not true! He's really good in English! And super nice! He helped me out a lot and picked out a cream for me that he says will help it become better in two days..... and it only cost 4,000 won. Phew.
Alright, last thing today is about dinner. Dinner was really good!
Those are not eggs.... as I thought they were when I first saw them. They are red bean buns. Yum! And there is so much more meat in everything now.... I guess that little message on the board really helps. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that instructor is really fast! I would never keep up! @_@
    I'm so sorry about your bug bite and I hope you feel better.
    The food always look so good and healthy! I bet you're losing weight from walking and having these meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no.... I'm gaining a lot of weight from eating too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you could totally dance the BTS Fire song........ not hard for you!

    ReplyDelete